Sign me up – I am ready for my dancing adventure!
• what style of dance you are interested in learning
• the times at which you are available to take part in the classes
• how often you would like to have them
We only organize private classes and classes for groups, not group classes for individuals.
After this, one of our dance counsellors will get back to you and let you know which classes are the most suitable for you.
To confirm the booking, an upfront payment for the class must be made. This can be done in one of three ways:
- Bank Transfer
Account Holder: Academia Internacional de Lenguas Madrid, S.L.
IBAN: ES79 0081 5077 7000 0142 2545
BIC / SWIFT code: BSAB ESBB
Bank: Banco de Sabadell S.A.
Address: Núñez de Balboa 20, 28001 Madrid, SPAIN
- Visa or Mastercard
Please either call or email Dance Classes Madrid with the following details: 16 digit card number, expiry date and 3 digit security code.
By clicking on the following link https://www.ailmadrid.com/alt-payment.php. Please note that we only accept PayPal transactions to settle the initial down payment.
For cancelations made:
– More than 7 days before the class, 20% of the class cost will be retained
– Between 3 and 7 days before the class, 50% of the class cost will be retained
– Less than 3 days before the class will not be subject to any refund
Cancellations are only valid when made by email.
If you are interested in having a private class for you, you and your partner, or a group of friends, contact us so we can personalize the flamenco classes to fit your needs.
And there you have it: a simple and straight-forward way of booking a dance class, so what are you waiting for?